Backed by the team of expert professionals and immense knowledge in the domain, our firm is actively engaged in providing a wide assortment of Solar Charge Controller.
The given product is widely demanded and appreciated in the market. Our adroit professionals design it by utilizing best grade components and advanced technology which is in adherence to the industrial norms. We meticulously examine our products on various quality parameters before delivery. Moreover, clients can get these at nominal rates. Features:
- High in efficiency
- Reliable operation
- Sturdy construction
- A charge controller, charge regulator or battery regulator limits the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from electric batteries.
- It prevents overcharging and may prevent against over voltage, which can reduce battery performance or lifespan, and may pose a safety risk. It may also prevent completely draining ("deep discharging") a battery, or perform controlled discharges, depending on the battery technology, to protect battery life.
- The terms "charge controller" or "charge regulator" may refer to either a stand-alone device, or to control circuitry integrated with in a battery pack, battery-powered device, or battery recharger.
- A charge controller may be used to power DC equipment with solar panels.
- The charge controller provides a regulated DC output and stores excess energy in a battery as well as monitoring the battery voltage to prevent under/over charging.
- More expensive units will also perform maximum power point tracking. An inverter can be connected to the output of a charge controller to drive AC loads.
- Micro Controller Based
- Insignificant Loss
- Zero Maintenance
- Pwm Controlled